Tuesday 4 August 2020

About me

Hi my name is Jhaylar. I go to bay of Islands college. I am maori. I am 14 years old. I have an amazing family that all care for me and hope that I do great in high school. My favorite subject is definitely PE. when I am older I want to become a police officer. 

I am good at sports and maths. I enjoy being at school because I get to see my friends, I get to do sports most days and learn new things each day. My challenges are completing hard tasks in school. My goals this year are to do great in all my subjects especially maths and english.

My goals this year are to do great in all my subjects especially maths and english well really I hope I do great in all my classes/ subjects. In the future I really hope to become a police officer or if I wont be able to become a  police then I hope I can go to the army. 


No comments:

Post a Comment